- This event has passed.
Bioenergetic Interventions with EMDR Therapy – Virtual
October 15, 2021 @ 8:30 am - October 16, 2021 @ 4:45 pm$350
Bioenergetic Interventions with EMDR Therapy
Led by Jan Schaad, LCSW
October 15 – 16, 2020, Virtual Event Online
Approval # 13018-33
8:30am – 12 noon, 1:00pm – 4:45pm (Mountain Standard Time)
Throughout the EMDR Therapy process, from History taking to the Reprocessing Phases, the safety and stabilization of the client is imperative to bring adverse experiences to an adaptive resolution. This workshop will teach EMDR Therapists protocols for allowing all clients to increase adaptive resources for life function and stabilization both during the EMDR therapy session and between sessions. The building of adaptive memory networks, widening the window of tolerance, stabilizing the nervous system, affect tolerance, and dual attention will be addressed throughout Phases 1-8 of EMDR standard protocol. It is approved by EMDRIA #13018-23 for 13.5CEs.Click Here to Purchase Your Ticket
1. Know ways to identify nervous system dysregulation
2. Know how to use mind/body strategies to develop adaptive memory networks throughout EMDR treatment
3. Know how to use mind/body strategies in Phases 1, 2, 4, and 7
4. Know how to use mind/body strategies for therapist self-care and regulation during EMDR sessions
5. Know the purpose of Phase 8 questions, and how to expand this phase to include resource development and continuity of work in complex cases
Pay by Venmo to @JAN-SCHAAD, Square with a 3% fee (using the above “Buy Your Ticket” button), or mail check to PO Box 2028, Pinedale, WY 82941-2028.