« All Events
Treating Dissociative Disorders with and without EMDR Therapy
September 25, 2015 - September 26, 2015 375$
Treating Dissociative Disorders
with and without EMDR Therapy
by Joanne Twombly
Learn to successfully treat complex PTSD and dissociative disorders effectively and safely.
In this 2 Day workshop…
- You will get an overview for diagnosis and treatment of complex PTSD and dissociative disorders.
- New DSM V criteria will be reviewed.
- Through lecture, case examples, practicum, video, and didactic presentation, you will get clear concise knowledge for treatment which will include working with expectable re-enactments and countertransference.
- Reactions will be stressed.
- This workshop is appropriate for clinicians with and without EMDR training.
Fee: $350 for early registration by Aug. 15 $375 after Aug 15, $250 for non-profit employees
For more information contact: Flo Holt, 970-596-2522 – email@example.com
Sponsored by: Northern Colorado EMDR Network Receive 13 EMDRIA credits
To be held at the Hilton Garden Inn
2821 East Harmony Rd. Ft. Collins CO 80528