- This event has passed.
Treating Habits and Addictions Training with EMDR Therapy
September 8, 2017 @ 8:30 am - September 9, 2017 @ 5:00 pm$350
Habits and Addictions Training – Casper, WY
ADDICTIONS…habits with negative consequences where people find rewards that make it difficult to change. Frustrating to have, frustrating to help people with.
This workshop will equip EMDR clinicians with knowledge and skills to address addictive patterns directly utilizing the standard eight phase EMDR protocol. In addition, clinicians will learn methods for using specialized EMDR strategies to address motivation, defenses, and relapse.
This program, in its entirety has been approved for 13 EMDRIA creditsBuy Ticket
Pay by check to P.O.B. 326, Cheyenne, WY 82003 or pay by credit card. Non-profits must call in order to pay by check for discounted rate.
This is an advanced workshop intended for licensed mental health professionals who have completed EMDR Basic Training. License CEs are provided online after the training by ce-classes.com. EMDRIA CEs will be provided on-site only after completion of the training in its entirety. Grievances are required to be in writing by US Mail and/or email, and will be responded to within 10 business days. Trainings are provided in facilities accessible in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. Cancellation fee is $60, and must be requested in writing. No refunds will be granted within 48 hours of the training.
Ce-Classes.com is approved by:
- The American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Ce-Classes.com maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
- Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) www.aswb.org Approved Continuing Education Program (ACE). Approval Period: 1/5/17 – 1/5/19. (Provider # 1142) Ce-Classes.com maintains responsibility for the program. Social Workers should contact their regulatory board to determine course approval.
- The National Association of Addiction Professionals (NAADAC) Provider #656
- The Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy and Mental Health Counseling Provider #852 BAP-Expires 3/31/2017
- California BBS: Ce-Classes.com is approved to provide continuing education by the following professional organizations: ASWB and APA. The California Board of Behavioral Sciences, BBS, recognizes relevant course work/training that has been approved by these nationally recognized certifying bodies to satisfy renewal requirements.
- The California Association of Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors (CAADAC) Provider Number OS-12-174-1116 Expires 11-2018
- The Texas Board of Social Work Examiners, Continuing Education Provider – 5674 expires 4/30/2018.
- The Texas Board of Professional Counselors, Continuing Education Provider – 1622 expires 2/28/2018.
- Massachusetts Authorization Number: (TBD)
- Ohio Counselor, Social Worker and Marriage and Family Therapist Board – Provider # RCST031201 Expires 5/31/2017
- The Florida Board of Nursing (CE Provider #: 50-4896) Expires 10/31/2018 Do not send certificates to the Florida Board of Nursing. You must keep this certificate for 4 years.
- The California Board of Registered Nursing. CEP 15647 Expires 11/30/2018
- New York Social Work Board NYSED Provider #120